Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring is Here!!

It is in the high 70's today!! After I post this, I need to open up the house!

Everything is going well here. I know I haven't posted in a while, sorry! So, as far as pregnancy news, I'm 26 weeks along now; I'm almost to the 3rd trimester! The little boy kicks all the time, which I like because I know he's doing well in there, but dislike when he insists on jumping on my bladder when it's full! And since it has been requested (you know who you are!), here is a picture of the belly.


We went to Kirksville last weekend for our nephew's birthday party. I cannot believe he is 6!!! We had a fabulous time! We love you guys!! Here are some pics of the kiddos.

The birthday boy himself!

Me and Daniel. He was my buddy the whole weekend!

They are both making faces at me, but I still love this one of Kate and Tony.

I have lots of pics from the weekend. I'm going to put my favorites on my Flickr account, so you can find more there later today if you wanted.

We are going to paint today! We primed the nursery a while ago, but it got too cold to have the windows open, so we had to wait. I will post pics of that project later. :)

Overall, everything is good! I will try to post a more verbose accounting of what's going on later. Right now, I think I need to open my windows. :)

No comments: