I had my monthly OB visit today. I'm now 27 weeks along. I had to do the glucose screening test, but the glucola drink was not that bad. They drew blood and I should have those results by the end of the week. I actually weighed the same as last month, so no lectures about weight gain this time! The Dr was measuring my belly, and was getting a measurement of 31 (it should be 27 - the measurement of the belly matches the weeks of gestation), which is quite a bit ahead of where it should be. This could have been caused by a big baby, the baby's position, or extra fluid, so they wanted to do a quick ultrasound to see why I was measuring big. Yay, extra ultrasounds! So, the tech got all her measurements (he's measuring a little ahead, but nothing big. I do have some extra fluid, but it's within normal ranges, so everything's OK). His heartrate was 153, and he weighs 2 pounds, 9 ounces now! Then, just because she could, she used the 3d/4d ultrasound to get some really good pictures of the little guy!!! So here are the new pictures!

A new profile picture :)

The last time I had an ultrasound the kiddo was covering his face, and he was doing it again today. The tech shook my belly a little, and told him to move his hand. Luckily, he actually did!

Such a cutie!

Look at that little face!

I think this is the best one!

Perfect little toes!! I love little toes!!
I cannot adequately convey how awesome it was to see my little guy!!
Have a great day everyone!
2 comments:
LOVE the pictures!!!! :)
YAYBABYTOES!!
I think Clive is going to be an extrovert. ;) A really hyper one. lol.
me
Post a Comment