Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pregnancy Update

Wow, so I'm bad at updating lately! I've had two doctor visits since the last update. The first was completely, measuring normal, normal weight gain, etc. I then got switched up to every 2 week visits. The last visit was good as well. I was measuring big again, though. So, they did another ultrasound which showed that little Quinn is doing just fine, he's just...well, I think he's going to be big. :) He was measuring two weeks ahead and had an estimated weight of a little over 5 pounds (with me at 33.5 weeks)! The doctors don't seem at all worried, just told me that I'm probably going to have a big baby, which we always suspected anyway. :) I go for my next visit in a week, then I go every week until the kiddo comes!! Only 5 1/2 weeks left!!!! That seems really crazy!

Overall, I'm doing pretty well. I don't have tons of swelling, which I am thankful for. I am achy, and tired, and feel huge, but good. Most days. But everyone has bad days, and I think all the hormones and carrying around the equivalent of a bowling ball or two in my abdomen make me entitled to a few more than other people. :) Quinn moves around all the time, and now that he's running out of room he has taken to pushing more than kicking. He does get the hiccups several times a day, which is a pretty weird feeling. He actually woke me up this morning because he had the hiccups. :)

No comments: