So, I'm 20 weeks now! The kid is halfway done, so to speak. :) Everything is going pretty well here.
I'm still waiting to feel those movements and kicks regularly. The ultrasound tech told me that the placenta is attached in an anterior position. Basically, that means the placenta is sitting right in the front of my lower abdomen, acting like a pillow between me and my little boy. So I've felt kicks one time definitely, a week ago, to the side of my belly, and I've felt some "swishing/swimming" kind of sensations a couple of times, but nothing consistent. I'm pretty sure I'll be glad for the protection later when the boy is kicking at my ribs with some force, but right now all I want is to be able to feel him moving around in there!
I've been pretty tired lately, and kind of moody. (Just ask Tony! Thank goodness he loves me so much!) Otherwise, everything is going well.
We are stuck trying to name this little guy. We have a list of names that one or neither of us feel strongly for. Any help would be appreciated, so feel free to leave a comment with name suggestions! Just keep in mind that we may or may not use them!
Tony is off at a teaching conference in St. Louis until Tuesday, so it's just me and the cats at home...let me tell you, they are cuddly, but not very good conversationalists. So if anyone's around, feel free to give me a call!
Well, I guess I should go do some laundry...have a good weekend everyone!
2 comments:
You should name him Ian. I would suggest Cole, but you already have one of those!
We thought that about Cole too! Darn cat!
Post a Comment