It started snowing this morning and hasn't stopped! I love the snow, and it gets me into a holiday mood! We went and got our Christmas tree about a week ago. We love to go pick our own tree and cut it down. It's something both our families did when we were small, and it's definitely a tradition we will continue after the little one is born. We decorated the tree this weekend, and wrote out our Christmas cards. Our shopping is done, and now we are just waiting for my family to come! They'll be here in less than a week!
I'm 13 1/2 weeks along in the pregnancy, and feeling great! My nausea is completely gone, although now it seems like I'm hungry all the time! The baby is evidently the size of a lemon now. :) I'm very much looking forward to feeling the baby move, which should happen in the next couple of weeks! I also definitely look pregnant now, which to me is much better than just looking like I've gained weight!
Well, I'm off to make some hot cocoa. It sounds really good right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment