Tuesday, May 4, 2010

10 1/2 Months

Quinn is 10 1/2 months old!!! He's growing so quickly! I feel like my little baby is gone, replaced by this crazy little person! I love it (although I do miss the sleeping on me all the time infant stage)!

He is wearing 18 month clothes. My big boy! He has dropped nursing at dinner time, but otherwise still every 3-4 hours breastfeeding with breakfast and dinner solids, and sometimes lunch. His list of safe foods is slowly growing, and we've had no new allergies pop up lately. Still pumping at work, which I'm going to try and drop when he's a year. We'll probably keep up the breastfeeding until 18 months, since weaning onto cow's milk isn't an option, milk alternatives don't really have the same nutrition, and his diet isn't really varied enough. He loves to feed himself, and really only has thick purees at dinner.

8 teeth! With a break from teething for a while!

He's mobile! Not just crawling. Whatever the sprinting equivalent to crawling is, he does it! He's so proud of himself! The cats aren't really happy, but they can still go up and he can't follow. :) He stood up in the bathtub (against the edge) a couple of times, so I imagine cruising won't be far behind.

New things Quinn can do:
-Crawl!
-Put balls into the holes in toys
-Turn pages in books
-He's very vocal, mama and dada have come out but not to us!

Quinn quirks:
-He loves to be outside, but the grass freaks him out!
-He's ticklish under the armpits and his feet
-He loves to take things off shelves, particularly his books. :)

The photo blog has been updated recently as well!

No comments: