Hi everyone! We are all doing well. Quinn is now 11 days old! We left the house for the first time since coming home yesterday. Quinn had a well baby check up at the doctor. He now weighs 8 pounds 7 ounces (3 ounces more than birth weight), is 21 3/4 inches long (2 1/4 inches longer) and his head is 14.5 inches (1 inch larger!). He checks out perfect (as we expected!) After our appointment, we stopped by my work to say hi to everyone. It was nice to get out of the house, but very tiring. :) I don't think we'll be going back out soon because of the heat, though. We're actually all hiding in our bedroom with the window covered and the lights out to keep the room cool- the heat index is 110 here.
To keep from having to post pictures in multiple places, check my flickr site for most new pics of Quinn.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7201112@N03/

Every time I see this picture, I automatically think "Pull my finger!" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment